What are the important features of a shower stool?
• Sturdiness – Must be able to hold the user without any risks of collapsing, giving them a sense of security.
• Comfortable – Allows the user to fully enjoy the pleasures of showering without any aches and other discomforts.
• Fits properly – Should be a suitable size for the user so that there will not be any unnecessary strains to reach for objects whilst cleansing.
• Easy to maintain – Should be made from antibacterial materials and have a smooth, easy-to-clean surface.
• Drains water – Should have a perforated or slatted surface to prevent slipperiness
• Easy to set up – Should be easy to set up and tuck away on a regular basis by someone who is less physically abled.