on 3 August 2017
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 17 August 2015
You actually get to read something for free. And it's a brilliant magazine! Love thisx
on 7 April 2014
Apart from the fact that I thought this was a brilliant, intelligently written and completely refreshing read, it was the first time I've actually read an online magazine format that worked. Genius. I can't wait for the next edition.
on 1 April 2014
No more harassing the vendor at the station. No more panic attacks over whether I will miss the magazine when working late. No more wrestling over the mag when I catch hubby reading it. Great layout. Many thanks!
on 11 April 2014
This has everything from beauty, style and great articles. Really can't wait for the next issue! Also this hands down is the one I look forward to every week out of all my magazines.
on 5 April 2014
A great read for the train journey home. Good articles, covering fashion, food, travel and interviews with up and coming stars.
on 30 April 2014
I've always liked Stylist and this is perfect for me as I don't commute to work. I love the articles and features; always relevant and informative. My only problem is deleting old issues that I have already read; I have no idea how to do that.
on 10 April 2014
I love the layout and the magazine itself! The articles are really interesting and I found the layout of the articles easy to navigate such as the plus signs for more information and the arrows for a scrolling section. I would definitely recommend to anyone!
on 2 June 2014
Finding a Stylist in London is like finding a stranger who wants to talk to you on the tube so I am extremely happy that I can now download it to my kindle on a Tuesday evening to enjoy at my leisure-such a good idea.
on 20 April 2014
Great for a quick read! Contains a range of different topics that are all about current affairs. It has good hyperlinks to buy the item shown.