- Hardcover: 256 pages
- Publisher: Kogan Page; 1 edition (3 Nov. 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0749457023
- ISBN-13: 978-0749457020
- Product Dimensions: 15.2 x 2.4 x 22.9 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,421,145 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Shopper Marketing: How to Increase Purchase Decisions at the Point of Sale Hardcover – 3 Nov 2009
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"The range of articles in this book will allow both beginners and experts to catch up with the lastest thinking and best practices." Matt Nitzberg, dunhummbyUSA, June 2010
Contributions from 35 internationally recognized shopper marketing experts;
Shopper marketing is growing even faster than internet advertising;
70% of brand choices are made in the store, so shopper marketing is of vital importance.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
Rather than being "the standard reference work on this new field of marketing" (Good grief!), this book reads more like a random collection of poorly written advertising blurbs for expensive and overrated marketing consultancies. There are some good contributions in here (Luc Desmedt, Matt Nitzberg, Gordon Pincott, and two or three others), but they are drowned out by the dross.
Shopper marketers, look elsewhere for your inspiration!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The book gives new insight on shopper behaviour and explains how to use it in business.
The most crucial in this book are secssions writen by different authors. Read more
This book provides a good insight into the world of Shopper Marketing. The write up's are brilliant and written by experts in the Shopper Marketing Sector.Published on 17 May 2010 by N. Deshmukh
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Management > Distribution > Retail
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Advertising
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Brands & Corporate Identity
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Customer Services
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Sales & Marketing > Market Research