on 29 November 2014
Wow, my daughter is thrilled to bits to with. We were spending lots of money on the little baskets when I discovered this. It's arrived this morning and I can't recommend it enough. It's good value for money and we were lucky to get two ultra rares in this pack!
on 10 November 2014
Another collection started, my son wanted these for Christmas and I guess at the price I paid for them it was a bargain. Certainly cheaper than his Moshi Monsters! They look cute and hopefully they will be played with.
on 12 August 2015
Very unhappy with this product. I received it on time so there was no problems there however on the picture it was advertised as season 1 shopkins which is why I bought it but I received season 3 shopkins which sold in the shop is £9.99 and I paid £23 something for mine. if I had known it's wasn't the shopkins that was on the picture I wouldn't have bought them at that over priced price!!
on 30 November 2014
My 6 yr old loves these ... She plays with them for hours in end ... She is collecting them ... Very good service to the Rep of Ireland ...
on 1 November 2014
Best price around and arrived quickly :) Very pleased with product, thank you :)
on 11 August 2016
These were 'Season 1' Shopkins as described and the genuine article from 'LondonToys'. Fast delivery with Prime.
Ordered 2 and got 2 different random packs. Children are delighted with them and really pleased with the characters they got!
Great to be able to still find Season 1 Shopkins that are the real deal.
on 24 November 2014
Perfect for my little one, would happily order again if I could be sure I would receive a different set of 12.
on 1 February 2015
My two daughters LOVE Shopkins. They got into them by watching a toy review channel on You Tube and can't get enough of them. Must admit, I also like to see what little Shopkins arrive in the packets! Just make sure you keep them all tidy in a plastic tub, I've found these in washing machine and nearly going up the vacuum!!
on 25 November 2014
Bought for my little girl as a stocking filler as she is obsessed with shopkins. I think she is going to be a happy little girl when she received them on xmas day!
on 4 November 2015
Not impressed at all. False advertising. Picture shown season 1, what came is season 3. Totally disappointed and will be taking it further!