- Also check our best rated Photography Book reviews
Shoes Paperback – 17 Mar 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
'Plots the history and development of footwear from the time of Henry VIII to Vivienne Westwood's infamous twelve-inch platforms that Naomi Campbell fell off' --Marie Claire
About the Author
Lucy Pratt is Curator of 19th-century fashion in the V&A's Department of Furniture, Textiles & Fashion and the author of Nineteenth-Century Fashion in Detail (V&A 2005). Linda Woolley has researched and lectured extensively in the field of fashionable dress.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Nicely illustrated and well explained.
Absolutley fabulous darling!