Customer reviews

Price:£6.19+ Free shipping

on 12 June 2014
This is a great product. I have used it for all sorts of repairs, not just shoes. You can use it like glue or like a filler to fill a hole, although it's not hugely sticky so you should be careful not to spread too thin a layer. Just one thing - this specific listing is for a 1oz tube. I just ran out and bought this. There are other listings for 3.7oz tubes that work out £13.98 with P&P. This 1oz tube works out almost 4 times the price! If I'd realised this was a small tube I wouldn't have bought it and I'd have gone for the large one.
on 26 April 2017
This turned out very good for my vibrams and it dries flexible so I also use it to make leather sanding belts...
on 27 November 2014
Excellent product. Used on a pair of favourite sandals and it works a treat.

Just ensure that you have a method to hand - if needed - of clamping the glued areas together; be that something weighty to place on the glued surfaces, or actual clamps. Do a dry-run first and you'll be fine.
on 21 February 2017
My leather boots kept coming apart...Not even a professional could repair them properly. This worked a charm. It can be quite sticky. Recommend a plastic small spatula for applying.
on 5 May 2017
I did exactly what it told me to repair a pair of leather boots - had to redo it with superglue!
on 23 March 2017
Does what's needed, bond time is quite slow though. Not sure what it's like in wet weather yet.
on 31 March 2017
Had a small doubt about durability especially in flexing areas but it's absolutely great
on 27 May 2017
Provided a temporary fix for my boots until I found new ones that I liked.
on 30 June 2017
it is sticky and strong. so far so good
on 14 May 2017
Waste of money..just did not work and dried white