on 28 March 2016
The Deyard extra large case was purchased for my GoPro camera and accessories. I am very pleased with the quality of the product that has allowed me to store everything I need for the camera in one place. Very good value for money.
7 people found this helpful
on 28 March 2016
Great bit of kit, I have the GP 3 Silver.
Plenty of room to store whatever you need for a holiday etc. in one single case. I am not a professional Go-Pro user but I find it is very adaptable and holds everything I think I would need for a holiday. Cut outs can be rearranged and re-cut to suit your kit. Case protects the kit very well.Would certainly recommend for the price.
5 people found this helpful
on 5 July 2016
Love the precut foam that allows you to customise how you store your kit. Great size too. I have the Gopro session 4 and this has everything I need to travel with now.
on 5 February 2015
Bought this to store my GoPro Hero HD and the straps/mounts I had purchased. Perfect size to carry around, and made well, small enough to fit in a rucksack. It is filled with soft foam with some pre-cut out shapes which fit your GoPro and accessories. Good quality for the price, although I think the handle could be made slightly more solid.
on 10 April 2016
Great item for all of your Go Pro bits and bobs
3 people found this helpful
on 27 April 2016
"Strong we'll made case. A very good buy , ideal storage bag for your camera equipment. This case with its foam cut outs could be used for other equipment besides the hero. "
on 22 January 2016
excellent value well recommended
2 people found this helpful
on 17 October 2015
Good value. Used to transport and keep my GoPro Cameras safe.
on 27 March 2015
Excellent value. High quality. Great price. Includes a average but usable FREE gift of suction cup mount - Brilliant.
on 15 December 2015
Arrived on time good quality