Shop now Shop now</arg> Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Amazon Music Unlimited Shop now

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 20 Jan 2011 13:28:40 GMT
Garscadden says:
THis is almost twice as much in ebook as paperback. You'd think some authors don't wanht to be read.

Oh well, may have taken a punt if it was reasonably priced, though some of the reviews indicate it's not brilliant. Probably good I've saved my money, I'll buy a bunch of books from authors who do want to be read / from publishers who aren't mad.

Posted on 28 Jan 2011 22:06:05 GMT
Have to agree. Looks like a fun book, and could end up buying the series, but twice the price of a real book? The publishers are just taking the mick. Forget it, sorry.

Posted on 7 Feb 2011 16:13:50 GMT
C. Bignell says:
It looks like the paperback is being republished in June so it's possible they might sort the ebook price out then. It's certainly far too expensive at the moment, especially considering the second in the series is set at a typical ebook price so I'll be holding off for now.

Posted on 12 Feb 2011 20:26:21 GMT
Ridiculous price for an ebook, would not buy on principle if it was the best book ever.

Posted on 22 Mar 2011 11:40:01 GMT
C. Bignell says:
Finally, a sensible price!

Posted on 9 Apr 2011 22:02:14 BDT
OK, better, but still the same price as the paperback. Not really the way to build a readership, is it? Take a look at the MC Beaton books: now that's a way to bring in readers!
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  6
Initial post:  20 Jan 2011
Latest post:  9 Apr 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 3 customers

This discussion is about