Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £9.99 delivery
+ £3.99 delivery
+ £2.99 delivery
ShockTape - High Performance No-Sting Undergrip Tape - 101cm Long - 1 Roll
- Worlds Best Cushioning Grip Tape - Absorbs up to 94.7% of impact shock
- Stops bat sting by instantly absorbing shock and vibration
- Universal Fit - For baseball, softball, tennis, golf, cycling, any many more sports
- 1 Roll - 101cm Long x 2.54cm wide x 2.4mm thick
- Super High Strength 3M adhesive keeps working in the toughest conditions
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
ShockTape is the world's best cushioning grip and anti-vibration tape. It is made with high tech polymers that absorb up to 94.7% of impact shock and vibration energy. Only ShockTape offers this level of shock and injury protection. Plus, ultra-strong 3M 300LSE adhesive keeps working even in the toughest of conditions.
ShockTape works with all types of grips and sports. It is approved for use on baseball bats, softball bats, tennis rackets, golf clubs, lacrosse sticks, hockey sticks, etc. It even works on power tools, hammers, mallets and other industrial applications. ShockTape is designed to be used as an underwrap and can be covered with your favorite leather, synthetic, cloth or other grip tape to prolong it's life and durability.
Installation is easy and takes just a few minutes.
1. Remove the old grip tape and clean grip surfaces.
2. Starting with the tapered end of the tape, wrap the handle while gradually removing the adhesive backing.
3. Cut the end of the tape to finish the grip.
4. Now you're ready to play ball!
We recommend that you cover ShockTape with your favorite overgrip tape to prolong it's life.
ShockTape can also be cut to use on bicycle handlebars, motorcycles, power tools, hand tools, industrial equipment, lawn mowers, yard equipment, and just about any other grip that you can think of. The 3M adhesive backing is strong enough to keep in place even in the toughest of conditions.
Invented and made in the USA
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
but it started to rip after the first day of use ? In multiple places?
The outside is a bit sticky at first but that goes away quickly to a nice matte finish that feels a lot better on my hands. I know that this isn't the #1 use for this product but for me it works great. It was simple and straight forward to apply.