- Find your favourite brands for less in the Fashion Outlet Store.
- Check out our Fashion Sales & Deals for the latest offers from your favourite brands.
- Discover top brands and fashionable styles in our Women's Clothing Store.
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
- Did you know? Amazon can issue VAT refunds on eligible items dispatched and sold by Amazon to customers who are registered disabled or chronically ill. Find out more.
Shock Absorber Sports Bra B109 Max Support D+ (30DD)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- QUICK DRY - Shock Absorber sports bras are developed with quick dry fabrics, eliminating rubbing in key hotspot areas and improving body temperature regulation
- Soft, wide underband - for breathability and to avoid chafing
- 79% Polyester, 18% Polyamide, 3% Elastane
- Non-rub, padded hook and eye - great for mat-work
- Mesh panel wings - for extra support and breathability
- Shaped, adjustable, padded straps for comfort
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The Active D+ Classic Support bra for D-H cups offers extreme support and fuller coverage, with a flattering rounded shape. FACT: 44% of women who exercise regularly do not wear sports bras. Inadequate breast support, coupled with excessive breast movement, is the most likely cause of sore and tender breasts after exercise. Also, exercising without a good sports bra can make you uncomfortable, distract you and affect your confidence. FACT: Wearing a Shock Absorber sports bra is proven to reduce breast movement by up to 78%. This has proven to be as much as twice as effective at minimising breast movement as a 'normal' bra. Wide, padded and adjustable straps for optimal fit, Soft, wide underband for comfort , Soft, non-rub hook and eyes, Moisture-wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics.
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Th only reason I could give 5 is because it's a bit 'pointy' on the cupsPublished 21 months ago by Rebecca Cobb
Does what I'd hoped and controls movement so I can get on with running the exercise sessions with out worrying.Published on 17 April 2014 by Jenny Sheldrake