on 4 June 2015
Too small. Buy size up if you do buy. Cost me £6 to return. Your only choice is to pay £6 to Amazon to return. I returned over month ago and still waiting for refund. RUBBISH!!
Even when I did squeeze on I jumped up and down and almost knocked myself out. I'd give zero stars if I could
on 15 August 2017
Very good product, I think the best I ever had, I am quite chesty and it holds perfectly when running, unfortunately they are getting more and more expensive but they are very great products. Have been having mine for a good few years nothing wrong with it, looks and wears like a new
on 20 November 2017
This is my second time buying these - I now have 4 (originally from a sport store). I would not by another brand now that I have used these as the others never provided sufficient support while running.
Pros:
- excellent support without feeling suffocated
- easy to put on providing you put the neck clasps on and slide on over your head

Cons:
- can be a little tricky to get off as it is very snug (but necessarily so as it provides excellent support)
on 17 November 2017
Love this! Very supportive but still comfortable. I always struggle with straps falling down, but this is great for stopping this. A little tricky to get on and off, but it keeps everything just where they should be :)
on 17 March 2017
I love the support given by this bra. Keeps me going through my zumba class. With previous cheaper bras I have had to wear my regular bra underneath to get anywhere the level of support i need. This is setting enough to go solo.
I did have to go up a back size from my usual 36E to a 38E. It is still tight across my back but I think this helps with providing the correct support.
on 1 September 2017
Tight around the band, but the cups are large. I'm a D but should have bought a C. LOVE the support though. You DO NOT move an millimetre! Would wear every day ;-)
on 25 September 2017
This is my 3rd version of the same bra. It is by far the most effective and comfortable bra that I have found for running in. The plastic clasp on the racer back makes this much easier to put on than other styles that have hooks.
on 7 March 2017
I read a lot of post which suggested that you get a higher back size and lower cup size maybe it's because I'm losing weight that I ordered my normal size and it fits nicely I do agree that the clip is rather annoying as it keeps coming undone so I put a tie around it
on 28 March 2017
Great, essential bit of gear for running... Slightly tricky to get the back top done up, but it just becomes part of the workout!
on 26 April 2017
Great sports bra and absolutely superb price on Amazon. Its the only sports bra I use now for running/high impact sports.