- Spiral-bound: 88 pages
- Publisher: Alloway Publishing Ltd (28 Feb. 1982)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 090752608X
- ISBN-13: 978-0907526087
- Product Dimensions: 17 x 1.2 x 22 cm
- Average Customer Review: 35 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 104,130 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Shish Mahal Cook Book Spiral-bound – 28 Feb 1982
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Since then, the book became progressively more and more splattered in (delicious) curry sauces and for years I've had to do with written copies of some of my favourites since it passed out of my possesion altogether. Today my son visited his mother and only managed to find about half of the book. So I was delighted to find it still in print and available, and immediately ordered two copies - one for him, one for me.
In the 30 years since the book appeared I've tried recipes from all over the place - books, internet, etc. But these are the ones I keep going back to. (Yesterday Lamb Bhoona, today Chicken Dhansak, tomorrow Koftas, ...)
So I was chuffed to come across this 2013 reprint when searching for Indian cookery books.
It's a very simple, no frills, small, 85 page spiral bound book. The recipes are excellent, simple to follow and allow you to make many of the dishes served up in Glasgow's famous Shish Mahal.
A wee gem.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?