- Buy this product and stream 90 days of Amazon Music Unlimited for free. E-mail after purchase. Conditions apply. Learn more
Shinrai: Japanese Corporate Integrity in a Disintegrating Europe Paperback – 24 Feb 2019
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I came across this book completely by accident and, though its title may sound daunting, found myself sucked in. The author has lived in Japan and in Britain, and peppers her text with personal anecdotage which lifts this from a being a how-to business book into a captivating shaft of light on the differences, and the similarities, of Japanese and European culture.
In timely fashion she looks at the relationship between Japan and Britain as affected by Brexit, and offers sound advice to both Brits and and Japanese in their dealings with each other.
I had no idea I would find the interrelationship between the two cultures quite so fascinating and cannot recommend the book, and its author, more highly.