Customer reviews

Shine (Mageri Series Book 5)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£3.99

on 12 January 2014
I was really looking forward to reading this book, especially knowing it was the last in the series, and I wasn't disappointed. It was even better than I thought it would be....
This is one of the first books where I've wanted to skip ahead a few chapter as I was on the edge of my seat reading it and desperate to know what was going to happen next.
I am going to miss these characters terribly especially Logan and Silver and Justus, damn let's just say all of them, but I'm glad we have a tiny sliver of hope that Dannika may do some stand alone spin offs and we might come across some of the Mageri characters in her Seven series...
on 2 May 2017
I have laughed, cried,trembled in fear, gasped in horror one of the best series that I have ever read. Dannika Dark has created a world that is so believable and her characters come to life on the page. She has become one of my favourite authors.
on 27 June 2015
Dannika Dark has fast become one of my favourite author's. This book was a rollercoaster of emotions from start to finish. The series is great at developing characters in a manner that means you can't wait to see how they develop, a true sign of a great author. If you are looking for a good read and want to sink your teeth in start at the beginning of this series and buy them all. You won't regret it.
on 23 January 2014
I have read all the books in this series so far and am peeved that I've caught up and now having to wait for the next one.

I found the characters believable and that the author has a good sense of humour. If you are into Twighlight then these are the books for you, just a bit more adult.
on 19 August 2017
Loved the Mageri series,I couldn't put it down...straight on to the next series by Dannika definitely become one of my favourite authors!! Thank you for such an excellent read.
on 5 August 2016
I absolutely loved this one. The best one out of the series. I couldn't put it down. I'm looking forward to Risk.
on 17 February 2014
I loved discovering this series. Couldn't put the book down, I would definitely recommend this to others. I loved the characters. Was a bit disappointed that sunny brother was discovered but nothing came of that but it didn't ruin the story for me. Fab book, well done
on 20 March 2014
I stumbled across these books but have stayed up late many nights because I just cold not stop reading them
on 2 August 2017
Good read
on 20 June 2014
would recommend all books in this series. wish there was a continuation but all good things come to an end