Customer reviews

on 9 October 2015
Beautiful looking for beautiful spinning. Very wide and grippy. Very impressed. Money well spent. In my opinion as I once heard an old colleague say "quality is remembered long after the cosst is forgotten".
on 12 July 2016
Fantastic set of pedals. All metal (slightly weighty) and absolutely solid. Very good grip with and without the spacers that you can remove to increase the pin length. Taking spacers out is very tedious; takes some time but not an issue.

Fully recommend these pedals.
on 9 June 2017
These are perfect. Absolutely perfect grip and I've seriously tagged them up and down some epic trails. Don't hesitate, buy them.
review image
on 18 July 2016
Great pedals, nice size and grip. I put the extra screws onto the outer edge, and it made a big difference for me.
on 17 April 2016
I can't fault these so far. I've just changed back from SPDs as I've had a few scary moments when they didn't release quick enough. It took a bit of time to get used to flats again but now I feel much safer.
on 1 July 2017
Great peddles initially not grippy enough, took the spacers off the grips and what a difference it makes really good peddles
on 20 June 2017
got these to replace the Nukeproof ones fitted to my Cube SL500 hybrid, these are the best pedals I have ever had in every way pedals can be
on 11 May 2017
They are bike pedals, on my down hill bike, feet stay put, in any weather, or muddy condition but really, really hurt when they met with your shin (which isn't really there fault)
on 31 May 2017
Great pedals and the delivery was early, the grip is amazing I have bought a second set for my commuter bike,
on 31 May 2017
Excellent you get what you pay for