Customer reviews

on 16 August 2013
I have never used clips before so was little apprehensive but found them easy to fit on the bike, and the clips fitted easy enough to the Aldi cycle shoes I had bought last year.
I found it made a significant difference to my cycling ability, especially with the added benefit of getting input from pulling up on the peddles as well as pushing down .
Cycled with my simple alan tool set and just adjusted the cleats (tightened them) a full turn every few miles until I had them set for maximum hold, whilst still being able to quickly release my feet.
No mishaps so-far.
4 people found this helpful
on 9 January 2017
This is my 1st set of clipless pedals. Super easy to fit and so simple to use. High quality bearings and springs. I use on the loosest setting so I can get my foot off quickly if I need to. Not had my foot accidentally slip out riding on and off road. Recomended
One person found this helpful
on 26 November 2014
Great quality, very easy to fit to my pedal crank, I just needed an Allen key. Cleats were easy to fit to my cheap aldi cycling shoes with just an Allen key too. They work great, make pedalling much easier and they engage without me even trying. Getting my foot out is easy too!
3 people found this helpful
on 13 September 2017
Happy with them good value for money
on 22 November 2017
I've bought these before....great pedals for the winter bike, very sturdy and come with a set of cleats which is a bonus!.
on 11 August 2013
This is the third set of SPD pedals I have had but I must say they feel better than previous ones from different manufacturers.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 September 2017
great product,great price !
on 6 May 2015
Should have bought these years ago. Thanks, great product, fair price.
One person found this helpful
on 28 May 2017
Good quality peddles
on 1 March 2018
Cheapest anywhere and a new set of cleats basically for free.