on 29 August 2010
Recent purchase ,proved difficult to fit due to supplied connecting pin was loose when driven into place .Purchased a set of connecting pins to try and fit this chain correctly . Would not recommend this chain due to this problem .
on 14 July 2014
I always use these, replace them every two or three months. They work as well as I expect, although I'm no expert. The important thing is the price, which means I can afford to replace them as often as I do.
on 25 April 2014
Chain snapped on second outing.
Wasn't even pushing hard as I am recovering from a torn ankle ligament.
I'm riding a Cannondale Trail Sl4 2011 with the Shimano Deore drivetrain. It seems to eat up chains. Only reason I get the HG53 is cos I'm perpetually skint and it was the chain originally fitted to the bike. Anyone got any other suggested chains?
Service by the seller was spot on though. Excellent packaging and delivered before expected date.
on 26 June 2014
Shame it didn't come with split link, but when fitting a new chain you can almost guarantee the chain will come too long. Bit tough trying to get the pins out & back in but no issues. Can't go wrong, I recommend this.
on 2 July 2013
No frills but no worries either, this item doesn't come with a quick-link so you'll need a chain tool handy.
on 12 July 2015
Having bought a few items from this supplier I knew I would get the right item quickly.😊
on 31 July 2014
Good chain at a good price but there was no connecting pin
on 3 April 2015
Bought this for bike refurb should be okay as its shimano
on 19 August 2015
Received quickly. Quality product.
on 7 September 2014
Easy to fit and quiet on the road.