SHEWEE Extreme - Multiple Colours Available
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- ✅ THE ORIGINAL - Female Urination Device since 1999, accept no imitations!
- ✅ DON'T SQUAT - Stand up and take control, and avoid the filthy festival portable loos, and grim public toilets! Ideal for traffic jams, festivals, women in the military and MUCH more!
- ✅ DISCREETLY & EASILY - Have a wee whenever, and wherever you need to, without removing your clothing or underwear. Simply unzip and go!
- ✅ REUSABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Weighs in at just 100g, made from recyclable Polypropelene. Use your extension pipe when wearing bulky clothing and keep it in your carry case.
- ✅ PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT - Practice in the shower before taking your Shewee on the road! Dimensions: 170mm x 35mm (unit), 190mm x 60mm(case), 150mm x 20mm (pipe)
Customers who bought this item also bought
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
The ORIGINAL female urination device since 1999! Use your SHEWEE for -
Dirty toilets 💩🚽🚾
Post surgery 😷
Sports injuries 🤕
Armed forces 🎖
Sailing, kayaking, canoeing and fishing 🚣♀️🎣
Mobility impaired ♿
Police officers, firefighters, emergency workers 👮♀️👮
The list is endless...
100 customer reviews
Review this product
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I would however draw attention to the way Amazon package this - if you want to keep the purchase private, be aware that an unprofessional courier or a neighbour holding the parcel could pry into this, it just comes in a cardboard slip with little folded down inserts. I've had a parcel opened by a nosey neighbour before, luckily it was a set of books about law and not very interesting so serves them right. But come on Amazon, exercise a little more discretion in your packaging!
I'd just like to update this review by saying that as some other customers have, that the Sheewee's instructions are fairly useless. This works best by holding the thing a 2cm away from your groin area, making sure the pointy bit presses on your perineum at the back (i.e. it has to scrape against your bum a bit, but still better than being bitten by an insect or snake I guess) and holding the outlet bit at at least a 160 degree angle against your body (think the small hand of a clock at the 5 o'clock position), then pee. Gravity and the downward angle help - if you hold the Sheewee at right angles even in the right position it will fill up too quickly and overflow. Hope this helps. I would revise to five stars but I think Sheewee need to work on their instructions!
It’s very easy to clean and once you figure out how to position it against your body it’s easy to use too. My only recommendation would be that it’d be nice if future models had softer ridges where the plastic meets your.. taint? They can be a little sharp and I think a little rubber would do great.