Format: DVD|Change

on 30 March 2017
Great quality/condition and a good watch. I love my romantic films with an element of comedy :)
on 26 April 2017
Super affordable and in great condition!
on 11 May 2017
Plays well
on 8 June 2017
Was a gift so not able to judge it
on 25 March 2017
Arrived brand new, in the cellophane and played well. Excellent movie!
on 28 May 2017
As expected
on 7 August 2013
My 14 year old loves it and has watched it quite a few times would recommend to any teenager for entertainmnt
VINE VOICEon 9 October 2009
Great little unknown film about a girl who wants to be a footballer but when her school team rejects the womens football team she decides to become her brother and sign up for the school team at his university instead. One of the most cliched and cheesey films I have seen and a mix between Bend It Like Beckham and she's all that. The characters are well over the top and the ending is very disney'ish but the jokes and situations the lead gets into is amusing. If you like Bend it or She's all that then give this a go.
on 8 October 2007
amanda bynes does it again with her shameless comedy roles! a hilarious rom com that involves a tomboy with a passion for football(soccer) that disguises as her twin brother at his college when the coach at her school decides to get rid of the girls football team and tries out for the boys team there (and of course in true chick flick style there is a love interest) being a huge amanda bynes fan due to the fact that she is not afraid to make herself look stupid unlike most teenage girl actors,i think you will find this is a laugh out loud movie that will have you in stitches.
on 13 September 2014
I think in the true Life a Girl can not play a Boy. Ok maybe if the Boy would be "from the other field mail number".
But no also then I think she can not, the Difference would be too big.
But however if I do watch a movie I wants be good entertain. And I have been.
The movie is funny and Amanda Bynes charming and very cute.
Also if I am a German I watch the most movies always in the original Language, also if the Americans do
"chew" every word between their Teeth. But in the meantime I am gets used to that.
Although the german Translation here is good, many things come simple better over in the original Language.
Ok, like I said a funny and charming Comedy with a wonderful playing and cute Amanda Bynes, just to recommend.
I'll watch the movie more than one time for sure.