- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
Other Sellers on Amazon
She's Out [DVD] 
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£9.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Ann Mitchell returns to her award-winning role as Dolly Rawlins in the follow-up to Lynda La Plante s seminal drama series Widows . Dolly Rawlins is free again. She has served the eight year prison sentence for her husband s murder and is now set to collect the six million pounds worth of diamonds that she stashed before she was sent down. The money will enable her to follow her dreams and start a new life. But her former cell mates have their own ideas...
From the Back Cover
Dolly Rawlins is free again. She's served her sentence for her husband's murder and now she's looking to collect a cool 6,000,000 in diamonds, hidden after a robbery eight years ago. She had dreams of a new life and the diamonds will help her start afresh ... But the girls with whom she served time have their plans too! When they collect her at the prison gates, Dolly knows it's not out of kindness, but she's prepared to go along with them for now ..!
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
I am a big fan of Lynda La Plante's works and She's Out is a great follow on to the widows films/novels.
I recommend this to any fan of a good gritty drama and obviously to any fan of Lynda's.
Cant wait to buy the DVD.
10 ou of 10
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Not as brilliant as the first episodes 'Widows' and maybe a bit too predictable. Ending is a bit unexpected though...Published 11 months ago by john young
watching this dvd is the only way you can determine whether you like it or not. Personally, I like the way it conveys the writers ideas, but it may not be everyone's cup of tea.Published 11 months ago by Dr. Leonie Christian