Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop now Shop now Shop now Shop now Learn More Shop now Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Amazon Music Unlimited for Family Shop now Fitbit

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 15 Nov 2010, 20:14:44 GMT
Samantha says:
I live in the USA and Loved Sherlock starring Benedict Cumberbatch. Does anyone know if there will be another series?
Being in the USA I can't get information about a series done in the UK. I sure hope they are working on another series - the first one was great!

Posted on 6 Dec 2010, 20:18:09 GMT
gri says:
They say on the internet another one for 2011

In reply to an earlier post on 5 Jul 2011, 01:48:49 BST
V. Logvinov says:
[Customers don't think this post adds to the discussion. Show post anyway. Show all unhelpful posts.]

Posted on 5 Jul 2011, 16:46:27 BST
Samantha says:
To V.Logvinov, Why are you so vitriolic? not to be indelicate but that means severe and caustic. My question had already been answered 7 months ago. At the time no information that I could find, yes I tried google could tell me if they were planning on another series. Why would you waste your time being so sarcastic. I guess you have nothing better to do than to replay to questions that were asked 7 months ago and answered very nicely.

Posted on 10 Jan 2012, 00:59:38 GMT
Lister28 says:
Being in a different country would not prevent you from getting info on a programme, bit late, it's out now anyway.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  4
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  15 Nov 2010
Latest post:  10 Jan 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 2 customers

This discussion is about
Sherlock - Series 1 [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
Sherlock - Series 1 [Blu-ray] [Region Free] by Benedict Cumberbatch (Blu-ray - 2010)
4.6 out of 5 stars (584)