- Enjoy £1.00 credit to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 credit per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, November 30, 2016 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Find all the best television shows from the other side of the pond in our US TV store and catch the latest shows in our 2014's Hottest TV page.
The Shell Seekers [DVD]
Get £1 Off Amazon Video*
|Price:||£7.26 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special Offers and Product Promotions
Frequently Bought Together
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
TV adaptation of Rosamunde Pilcher's bestselling novel. After suffering a minor heart attack, Penelope Keeling (Vanessa Redgrave) takes time to reflect on her life so far; heartbreak, three estranged children, and an unhappy marriage have all taken their toll. When her daughter's lover, Cosmo (Sebastian Koch) brings his daughter Antonia (Stephanie Stumph) to stay, Penelope learns that she has fallen for the mysterious Danus (Lucas Gregorawicz). Seeing the relationship as doomed, Penelope believes they must learn from her mistakes if the heartbreak and loss she suffered with her wartime lover are not to be repeated. The discovery that a painting by her artist father is worth a small fortune leads to a gathering of the family, where Penelope discovers their true characters.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Lovely film could watch it again and again delivery fast thank you Amazon K L HitchinPublished 25 days ago by kathleen
If you want a beautiful story this is it, the acting is wonderful, and the story is good have not seen anything to match it so far.Published 2 months ago by Mrs. J. M. Ives