- Format: Kindle Edition
- File Size: 960 KB
- Print Length: 98 pages
- Sold by: Amazon Media EU S.à r.l.
- Language: English
- ASIN: B015FZAXU6
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Average Customer Review: 7 customer reviews
Amazon Bestsellers Rank:
#76,188 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
- #4 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Networking > System Administration > Linux & UNIX Administration
- #7 in Kindle Store > Books > Computing > Operating Systems > Linux
- #20 in Books > Computers & Internet > Software & Graphics > Internet Applications > Web-server Software > UNIX & Linux Operating Systems > Linux Distributions
|Print List Price:||£9.99|
Save £8.00 (80%)
Shell Scripting: How to Automate Command Line Tasks Using Bash Scripting and Shell Programming Kindle Edition
See all 2 formats and editions Hide other formats and editions
|New from||Used from|
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
This shopping feature will continue to load items. In order to navigate out of this carousel please use your heading shortcut key to navigate to the next or previous heading.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Page 1 of 1 Start overPage 1 of 1
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
25 April 2018
Format: Kindle Edition
The book is self explanatory with examples. I learned a lot about Shell scripting after going through this book. I recommend this book.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?