- Save 10% on selected children’s books, compliments of Amazon Family Promotion exclusive for Prime members .
- Feeling crafty? See our wide range of hobby tools to help make your projects shine.
Sheet Metal Work (Workshop Practice) Paperback – 1 Dec 1985
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
R.E.Wakeford is a technology teacher and instructor in metalwork and allied crafts and uses his teaching experience to describe clearly all the processes likely to be encountered by the hobbyist or in a model or light engineering workshop.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top customer reviews
It shies away from using expensive tooling, very "Hands-on", introducing you to traditional tools that will be good enough for even those involved in refurbishing cars.
It was written by a British School Teacher who taught the subject and is typically well organised. It starts off with H&S, Ergonomics (the older I get, the more I am thankful for this!), metals and their behaviour, marking, patterns - and gets steadily deeper.
It probably is too simple for someone who did Engineering and fabrication at A-Level. But is a gift to the rest.
This is a must have for any tinkering fan!