- Hardcover: 96 pages
- Publisher: National Trust; 1st ed. edition (17 May 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 190540087X
- ISBN-13: 978-1905400874
- Product Dimensions: 11.4 x 0.8 x 17.8 cm
- Average Customer Review: 3.8 out of 5 stars See all reviews (6 customer reviews)
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 478,152 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Sheep Keeping (National Trust Home & Garden) Hardcover – 17 May 2010
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Richard Spencer is an experienced sheep farmer who has kept traditional pedigree British breeds for many years. He is a member of the Shropshire Sheep Breeder's Association and was a key advisor to the sheep-keeping team on the BBC television programme Victorian Farm.
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
I purchased this for my daughter and husband who were contemplating sheep-rearing. From them, I gather it has been very useful and given them a great deal to consider. It pulls no punches. It is also possible to use it as a reference text as well as a general guide.