Sheds, Gazebos and Outbuildings: 10 Versatile Building Projects with Plans and Instructions (Black + Decker Home Improvement Library) Paperback – 1 Feb 2002
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
This Black & Decker Home Improvement Library title delivers complete plans for 10 versatile buildings fo the landscape. Unlike commercial plans and other books, readers will find detailed step-by-step instructions with full-color photos and illustrations. The opening section summarizes the building code basics of outdoor construction, and gives a detailed overview of the construction process, from laying footings to applying final finishes. The book features a variety of projects, ranging from a simple storage lean-to, to an elegant screen-enclosed gazebo. Each project is adaptable to a variety of situations and uses. The basic shed project, for example, can easily be adapted to serve as a gardener's potting shed, a children's play house, or a landscaper's storage shed. Featured projects include: Basic Doghouse, Recycling Shed, Firewood Lean-to, Basic Garden Shed, Yard-Tool Lean-to, Elevated Children's Playhouse, Open Gazebo, Screen-enclosed Gazebo, Hobby Barn, and Garden Tractor Garage.
Top customer reviews
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Home & Garden > Buying & Developing Property > Building Your Own Home > House Plans & Building Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > DIY & Home Improvements > DIY Guides
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Indoor
- Books > Home & Garden > Gardening > Plants > House Plants
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration
- Books > Science & Nature > Engineering & Technology > Civil Engineering > Building Construction & Materials