Customer reviews

on 18 September 2013
The pen looks much better than that shown in the picture(good value for your money). The pen was delivered on time ,however , the post man placed a card which I found many days later coz it was kept somewhere unseen.
the box looks nice as well and I am happy with it.
on 3 October 2013
Loved the pen great pressie for hubby have not given it to him yet though.
Great value for money and a lovely box.
on 28 December 2013
A gift for my daughter and she loved it. A perfect choice. I would write with the pen now but have to type instead.
on 2 July 2014
I bought 2 of these pens - one for a leaving gift and one for a birthday. I should have bought another one for myself. However, they both loved their gift.
on 27 April 2014
I have bought this for a friend's birthday so cannot comment on its efficiency. However it looks very smart and a real bargain.
on 10 June 2014
Bought this as a gift for my son in law who loved it. Impressive looking and a really smooth writer. Good value.
on 25 August 2016