on 12 March 2017
It is really useful to identify your music ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
on 8 February 2014
I first came across Shazam a while back and have to admit, I've become quite an advocate. Since then, my mum and dad have downloaded it, my brother, my nephews and nieces... That you can show someone an app and immediately they want it too is the best possible recommendation for anything and this is one of my all time favourite apps.

I've used it many times to try to find music and it has let me down very few. The times that it hasn't found music, I've either been in an environment where it can't pick it up (generally because there is too much background noise or it is being played too softly), or because the track being played is a live version of a different track.

Brilliant, just brilliant.
on 1 July 2015
Absolutely brilliant. It has helped me so much. Not too good when there are voices over the music, but fantastic at identifying the music from any source. I have tried it with the tv and using it on the device it is on and both are great. Love the fact it gives you links to stuff like lyrics and videos for the song including where you can buy the song. It sometimes moves lyrics with the song depending on the set up of the lyrics. It is useful if you want the lyrics too.

Considering it is free it is a fantastic app.

Works really well with Kindle.
on 18 June 2015
My favourite ever app! You know when you are shopping or in a restaurant and hear a song and you just can't name the singer or when you are watching telly and there is a fab background tune that you just have to buy or listen to in its entirety?? Well, just click on Shazam, let it listen for a few seconds, and you will get the answer you seek! - Phew, no more driving yourself bonkers trying to work out what it was!!
on 27 March 2013
You click on the label and straight away it tells you what song and album it is. You have the choice to do loads of things as well like look at all the lyrics, when it was released, buy the song straight away and find the YouTube clip of it. Amazing how it does that!!!!
on 15 April 2016
Good wee app if you want to know the name of an artist who sang a particular song, but you can't remember who sang it. Shazam to the resue. Great wee app. Just point Shazam to said song & you will figure out who the artist is & what album the song is on.
on 10 March 2014
This is very easy to use.How many times do you hear music on the radio and want to know the title or the composer ? A DJ doesn't bother to tell you who's singing because they are to full of themselves and talking a load of crap!! This app is the answer. Works on modern music as well as classical and it's free.( You have to switch the app on for each different piece of music you require information on ).
on 17 May 2013
got it on my mobile first and it proved very useful, so I thought why not have it on my kindle too, So I did and its equally fab and easier to use than on my small screen mobile. It is amazingly fast to get the music identified I can hardly believe it!
on 27 December 2013
Does what it says. I've used it a few times to identify music from ads and films on the TV. Not only does it tell you what it is, it also gives you links to Spotify, Youtube and more to play the song. Brilliant. But I haven't tried singing to it yet......
on 3 December 2015
WOW what an amazing piece of technology, just the job when you're listening to the radio and you wait for the announcer to name the band/singer only to be left wandering when they don't say the name.