Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip - Wii Fit Compatible (Wii)
- Hit the Slopes with the Wii Balance Board:
- Get yourself into the game like never before by using the Balance Board to control your rider. Control your jumps and tricks with the intuitiveness and fun of having a snowboard in your own living room
- Exclusive World Tour:
- Everybody loves a road trip! You and your crew travel the world to participate in a variety of the fun and exciting events to become a world-renowned athlete. Hit the half-pipe competitions, race down the mountains, or just do some freeriding - there's plenty of boarding action to satisfy all your needs
- Round the Globe with Shaun White:
- Ubisoft worked in close contact with Shaun White in order to infuse the experience with the most authentic elements of his riding style, personality and sense of humor. Shaun will act as a good-natured friend and mentor to the player, hooking him up with the right friends to conquer challenges together, introduce him to new locales, or simply be around to share in a laugh
- Play Together:
- Engage in a seamlessly integrated multiplayer experience for two to four players in both cooperative and competitive gameplay
- Get Your Own Crew:
- In the world of snowboarding, it pays to have friends on your side. Your crew of friends will always be there to help you by offering you unique abilities to improve both your riding and keeping you grounded with friendly pranks
- filming all the antics along the way.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
- Platform: Nintendo Wii
- PEGI Rating: Ages 3 and Over
- Media: Video Game
- Item Quantity: 1
Platform: Nintendo Wii
Great Games and Accessories for the Nintendo Wii from Gamesbuyer.
Shaun White Snowboarding: Road Trip takes the action-sports genre to a whole new level. For the first-time ever, feel the rocky weight of the mountain push up against your toes in your very own living room, -with the revolutionary Wii Balance Board. Whether you're coasting down bunny slopes or carving through black diamonds, don't expect to survive this wild ride alone - you will need the support of an entourage and friends to make it down this mountain.
Developed in close collaboration with Olympic Gold Medalist Shaun White - the most successful snowboarder in the history of the sport - Shaun White Snowboarding is set to redefine the action-sports genre.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Top Customer Reviews
I dont know how the more avid gamer will feel about this game but as a casual gamer I think it will keep me occupied for quiter some time. There appears to be a fair amount to do and after a good few hours game time I have only 7% completed what there is to do. The one negative is the menu and the constant (in game) emails you get between the various characters, but perhaps thats just me!!
I think overall it gives a pretty realistic feel or as realistic a feel as you will ever get inside your own home!!! If you liked the Wii Fit Snowboard mini-game imagine that mixed with SSX and you have pretty much got this game.
So far to date we've seen some pretty good early indications that the Balance Board certainly holds potential with games such as the fairly decent We Ski, Jillian Micheal's Fitness Ultimatum & then there have been other games which use the board for party games such as Raving Rabbids TV Party.
To be fair though, I have been waiting for a title which has developed from the ground up using the balance board as a primary controller as opposed to the secondary controller which a few developers have done, which kind of leaves you feeling like they worked on the Balance Board controls during the last phase of the game.
Thankfully then I can proudly testify that Shaun White Snowboarding Road Trip falls firmly into the former category & has a really in dept Balance Board control scheme which feels very well thought out & extremely well implemented. Honestly the Balance Board controls gives you such a feeling of accomplishment after learning a new trick by using the correct technique (e.g: the correct direction to learn in conjunction with the control buttons to press to perform a "Monkey Twist" ect)
The games overall layout feels very slick & really well thought out.Read more ›
The 40 music tracks are good and being able to select the one you want to hear is a bonus. I can't wait to try the 4 player mode for parties !
upon opening the balance board the wii fit game flew to the other side of the room far far away from the t.v and wii. 'nuff of this yoga rubbish i thought, i want to go snowboarding.
in my teenage years i used to skateboard and still have a soft spot for it, ah the memories of childhood. snowboarding is very similar so i was well excited.
so, christmas day, in went shaun white's snowboarding and it felt awesome, i felt young again, nearly. sure its not going to be as good as going snowboarding but it is fun, and that why you'll buy this game. it is fun!
still haven't touched that wii fit game, although i'v been balancing out my time with this and guitar hero world tour!!!
oh yeh, im raging that its £18, i paid £35.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Although thie disc looks well kept on the pre owned copy I purchased, it has one single scratch that is deep. When tested the game plays fine ..... Read morePublished 15 months ago by rainpebble
Very good price & item in very good condition, very pleased with purchase thank you 5 stars for the whole sale.Published on 15 Dec. 2013 by Robert Williams
This was present so i am not really sure how good it is. It was requested so i guess it had good reviews.Published on 19 Aug. 2013 by Miss J. Surtees