- Explore our full range of fitness gear and clothing in the Fitness Store.
- Also check our best rated Gym Equipment reviews
- Explore our full range of clothing and equipment for any sport or activity in the Sports & Outdoors Store.
- Find your favourite sports, fitness and outdoor brands for less in the Sports & Outdoors Outlet.
Shaun T's FOCUS T25 Home Fitness DVD Workout Programme
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Available to stream with a 30 day free trial of beachbodyondemand.co.uk
- From the makers of INSANITY. Get an hour's results in just 25 minutes a day with FOCUS T25. Includes 11 nonstop 25-minute workouts on 9 DVDs, Quick-Start Guide, Nutrition Plan, Workout Calendars, B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb.), and 5-Day Fast Track Guide (Calendar and printed material in contained inside the shrink wrapped DVD wallet)
- With FOCUS T25, you need to work out just 25 minutes a day to get in the best shape of your life
- Major studies have shown that 30 minutes of exercise can be just as effective at burning fat and even more efficient than 60 minutes of exercise.
- That's why trainer Shaun T experimented for the last year to design a programme that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long program, in under 30 minutes. The result is FOCUS T25-and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you doit 5 days a week, you will get results.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
25 Minutes. 5 Days A Week. 100% Results.
Get an hour's results in 25 minutes a day! Trainer, Shaun T gives you everything you need to achieve awesome results. The only thing standing between you and the body you want is time. Shaun T experimented for a year to design a programme that delivers the same kind of results you'd expect from an hour-long workout, in under 30 minutes. The result is FOCUS T25 - and the name implies the intent: If you focus your intensity for 25 minutes, and you do it 5 days a week, you will get results.
Shaun T's FOCUS T25
Your FOCUS T25 Base Kit Package Includes:
- 11 workouts on 9 DVDs
- Quick-Start Guide
- Get It Done Nutrition Guide
- ALPHA-BETA Workout Calendars
- 5-Day Fast Track
- B-LINES Resistance Band (15 lb)
What's In The Package?
Quick Start Guide
Hit the ground running with this step-by-step guide for how to achieve your best results.
Get It Done Nutrition Guide
We make eating simple too! 5 meals a day, 5 ingredients, 5 minutes to prep. It's that simple.
Shaun gives you each day's workout so there's no guesswork. All you have to do is nail it!
5-Day Fast Track
Get a jump start on your weight loss with this 5-day fast track guide. It's not easy but it works!
The Alpha Cycle Workouts
25 minutes of calorie-burning, sweat-drenching cardio.
Ignite your quickness. Burn the fat. Fast-paced for fast results.
Total Body Circuit
Focus on strength and resistance - without lifting a single weight.
Cardio and ab intervals that shred the fat from your midsection.
Focus on your lower-body muscles - the key to burning fat and kicking up your metabolism.
The Beta Cycle Workout
Get your sweat on! This progressive cardio-core workout is about you getting shredded fast.
Rev it up with Shaun's calorie-scorching, core-focused speed drills.
Cardio. ..upper body. .. legs. .. abs. ..repeat! This is how you get ripped in 25 minutes.
You'll go from vertical to horizontal and back again in this dynamic, crazy core routine.
Shaun will help you develop the upper body of your dreams. All you have to do is Focus.
After 5 days of hard work, stretch it out—and enjoy this one! You deserve it.
Achieve fantastic results in just 25 minutes a day!
Leann H. lost 6 inches in 10 weeks with FOCUS T25!
“Since completing Focus T25, I am a lot more toned, and my endurance and cardio are better too. I loved Focus T25, and looked forward to doing it each day."
Martin N. lost 30.5 lbs. in 10 weeks with FOCUS T25!
"After T25, I was a totally different man. I had no trouble keeping up with Shaun T who’s now one of my best friends even though he doesn’t know it. I’m in the best shape of my life."
Janeice S. lost 16lbs in 10 weeks with FOCUS T25!
“People whom I haven’t seen for a while are in shock as to how much I have reduced in size…Now, I feel really tight. My upper body feels lean and toned, and I just really feel strong and have gained increased body confidence.”
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
443 customer reviews
Review this product
Showing 1-8 of 443 reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
This T25 is HARD but when determined anyone can do it. It is definitely easier than his Insanity or Asylum workouts. Would advise those new to fitness to follow Tania in the low intensity variant or its too much hard on your joints. Anyone will be drenched in sweat at the end of 25 minutes and trust me you will never think 25 minutes can do so much to you. It is majorly cardio combined with strength training.
I only tried the alpha version till now and mostly stuck to the calendar schedule(did it for 7 weeks though). Could not really achieve double take (2 routines back to back ) on Fridays so always worked out 6 days rather than suggested 5 days.
I lost quite a few inches around waist, hips and belly. Arms and legs got toned quite well (no noted inch loss). I was drinking Shakeology as well daily for breakfast and watched every bit of my diet. At the end of 7 weeks my weight loss was very little and was disappointing. This could be me as every body reacts differently and I was told I could have developed more muscle and thus no significant weight loss. However seeing sweat soaked T-shirt was so rewarding and I still love to do this. But to me the workouts and outputs for Tony's 10 minute trainer (with much less knee impact) still makes it top the list better than T25.
Involves a lot of jumping (Burpees, jacks, high knee jogs, jump squat and push ups) which is some serious work on the leg and knees. So very important to wear the right training footwear with proper cushioning. The shoes I used to wear for my 10 minute trainer, Chalene's PIYO and hip hop abs did not work for this and gave me a real bad knee pain after 3 weeks. So watchout! Good luck everyone.