Customer reviews

on 22 August 2015
This book about Carla is a little bit darker than the preceding ones, with her losing hope and getting into disastrous situations, but it's still full of fun, a bit of romance and all the hilarious names (try reading them backwards and you'll see what I mean).
You can't go wrong with this series, of which I hope there will be lots more.
Disclaimer: This was a review copy from the author, my opinions are still honest.
on 8 June 2012
I don't normally go for this kind of book, but of course
there are exceptions to every rule and Claire's is the
exception. Poor Clara is having a hard time of it now
that she has lost her powers and the love of her life,
Parklon who is literally worlds away working as a spy.

It's great how the story twists and turns and how involved
I became with Clara and Parklon. They make a great couple
and although there is romance, there is plenty of comedy
and action too and I love how they deal with their
enemies and annoying bosses.

I flew through the book and can't wait for the next one.
on 23 September 2015
Let the mayhem begin, Carla's back and chaos reigns. The plot really thickens in this chapter of Carla's life and whether you like romance, fantasy or action this ones got it all. Can Carla the purple skinned beauty be fixed or will she stay broken? A must read for a weekend as you're not going to want to put it down.
Claire Chilton, thank you for making me smile 👍
on 2 September 2015
I rated this book 5 stars because it is the best one I have read so far. The adventures in this are exciting and would recommend it to anybody who like adventures and a bit of romance!😇😇
on 20 February 2013
As with all books I buy my nieces and nephews I give them a good read. This was captivating, well written. And the good news my niece loves it.. She's now waiting for the next one..
on 16 May 2015
Claire Chilton struck again, another brilliant plot, gripping to the last page,which came as usual too early.
on 15 June 2015
Another fine book that is well worth reading in my opinion!