on 4 December 2014
My dog loves this, but it's too small for his very large mouth (Retriever) . I have had real difficulty finding a ball big enough to replace his old one. My only gripe is the lack of size details on here, as wouldn't have bought it, if I'd known.
on 9 May 2013
I purchased one of these from a pet shop previously and it was larger than this one even though when I ordered online I thought I ordered the largest size but this is smaller than the other one although will be fine
on 10 January 2013
Our dog was given a toy similar to this several Christmasses ago and it is the only squeaky toy that he didn't de-squeak. However, it had to be binned recently, after the fabric got so thin that the filling was leaking out. This is a brilliant replacement, much higher quality with dense plush and, from watching the dog, a very good "mouth feel". He loves this toy and it is good value per playing session - usually upside down after his supper!
on 28 April 2013
I brought this for my border collie and reading the previous review actually thought this was bigger than it was, although this is a great toy that she still enjoys and saves me keep sewing up her old one which has deteriorated with age. Well impressed and actually will be trying to order more to keep in supplies as it took me 6 months to find this one!
on 7 June 2013
I thought this item was excellent. It arrived promptly and was exactly how it was described on your website. My dog loves it even though it is far too big for her!! She is only a small terrier and I didnt check the measurements correctly, however she still drags it round the garden as best she can!!

Regards.
on 14 March 2013
bought this for my friends dog (small poodle) as i've already bought him similar toys & he loves this one !! lovely & soft,great size for him(about 6") and looks as durable as the others. he has hours of fun with this & the squeaker isn't shrill like the plastic toys,so doesn't drive us mad. well worth buying.
on 15 March 2014
Sent for this as a replacement for one of my dogs favourite toys which only had one failing speaker left in it. Unfortunately I didn't check the measurements as this is the large size and is a bit much for my small terrier. No doubt it will find a home elsewhere within the family.
on 31 December 2015
I bought this for my shih tzu and he loves it. Out all his toys this is the 1 he looks for. he takes it to bed to the beach it goes everywhere. I bought more just incase we lose this one as he sleeps with it. Definitely recommend. Fast delivery great quality.
on 25 January 2013
This is the second one of these my dog has had. He really likes it, but unfortunately the stuffing does not last very long. Saying that will probably by yet another one as it has given him a few months of entertainment.
on 29 December 2012
VERY SOFT,AND WELL MADE.IT HAS A GOOD SQUEAKY SOUND TO IT.BRIGHT AND COLOURFUL.
I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS BALL TO ALL DOG OWNERS.ONLY CON,IS THAT IT IS A BIT BIG FOR A YORKSHIRE TERRIER,BUT HE ENJOYS PLAYING WITH IT..

See one answered question