on 27 June 2017
Not sure what it does (guides waves?) or why its made of the material it is (hardened fairy sweat?) but this one was comparatively good value and fitted as expected.
on 28 July 2013
Most people "don,t" give it a second glance like me what is it? what is it for? I hear you say.O.K. well it is a microwave guide cover,now i aint no physisist,but my guess is that it guides the microwaves in your oven.through time it will deteriorate,..you know discoloured,maybe cracked,or worst of all fallen apart and missing.I dont know what the dangers are if yours is missing,but i do know your supposed to have one.My replacement was about £1.50 my oven is a sharp 13 years old still working away and very clean. Every microwave has a guide cover,inside when you open the door,usually on the right hand side.Now they come in different sizes,and/or materials. they are essential for the oven and safety i would say so (check yours out to-day) better safe than sorry.
on 27 June 2017
fast delivery thank you just what i wanted mine had broken and would not stop in place
on 10 September 2017
Perfect. Fitted my Electrolux perfectly. It is identical yet cost £15.00 less.
I measured dimensions of my broken one first to check it was a match.
Excellent
on 5 October 2017
Replaced the old one without any problems.
on 17 March 2017
It was exactly the right part. Very pleased.
on 1 May 2017
Arrived on Time fitted, nothing to get too excited about.
on 10 October 2016
Perfect replacement for my 11 year old convection microwave.
on 26 July 2017
Fits perfectly in my AEG microwave. Saved me quite a few pounds!
Very pleased. Thank you
on 16 August 2017
Was just right and fits perfectly