- Save 20% on Shark Men's Black LCD Digital Wrist Watch XXL Size SH343 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by AMPM24. Enter code E63U6G4T at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Taylor Cole Ladies' Elegant Gold Watch ( XL Large Case Design ) when you purchase 1 or more items offered by AMPM24. Enter code N47GXUW7 at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on Shark Men's Minimalism Design Crazy Horse Leather Strap Wristwatch XXL Size when you purchase 1 or more items offered by AMPM24. Enter code IA5668WX at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save 20% on KS Mens Black Leather Dress Belt with Auto Lock Buckle KB025 when you purchase 1 or more items offered by AMPM24. Enter code GGC8QKAQ at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save £10.00 on SAW Mens Sport Watch 10ATM Waterproof Swimming Luminous Leather Band when you purchase 1 or more items offered by AMPM24. Enter code T3MTAN2L at checkout. Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Save on a huge selection of men's, women's and kids' watches and accessories in our Watch Deals store.
|Sale:||£23.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£11.50 (32%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- Gulper Sharkseries. Specially designed with Big Case, the visual area of the dial is bigger and clearer. Innovative big button, easy to press.
- Size: XXL(Oversized). Case diameter: 5cm approx. Band Length: 18cm, please remove the links until it fits your wrist.
- Function: Time, Year, Day and Date with LED display, 12/24 Hour Display, 2 Time Zone, Alarm function.
- Water resistant: 3ATM, ONLY suitable for everyday use, like splash, NOT suitable for swimming, deep diving, shower etc.
- Instructions: With PDF Edition. Please access our "Shark Sport Watch" official website to download or contact us directly.
Special Offers and Product Promotions
|Dial Window Material Type||Mineral|
|Display Type||Analogue - Digital|
|Case Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Material||Stainless Steel|
|Band Length||Men's Standard|
|Calendar||Day and Date|
|Warranty Type||Manufacturer and Seller combination|
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- We combined the graduation and dial with 3D design. The visual area of the dial is bigger and clearer.
- Innovative big button, easy to press.
- Day and Date with LED display.
- Durable gears and material.
- Alarm function
- Gulper Sharkseries.
- High precision quartz movement with the latest breakthrough Technology.
- Specially designed with Big Case.
- 3ATM Water Resistant, suitable for everyday use, like Splash, NOT suitable for showering, bathing, swimming etc.
- 12-month International Guarantee.
- Case diameter: 5.0cm approx.
- Case thickness: 1.5cm approx.
- Case Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Length: 18cm approx.
- Band Material: Stainless Steel
- Band Adjustable: Yes
- 1 x Genuine Shark Watch
- 1 x Official Box with 12-month Guarantee Card
Water resistance classification:
3ATM(30 M): Suitable for everyday use, like splash.
5ATM(50 M): Suitable for non-snorkeling water related work, showering and bathing.
10ATM(100 M): Suitable for recreational swimming, surfing.
For detail instructions of the watch, you can access our Shark Sport Watch official website to download. If any questions, please don't hesitate to contact us.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
Others have commented on how terrible the instructions are - so I made my own - use the link below to access! I tried to upload them as an image file here, but don't see to be able to upload customers own images for this product. Hope these help.
Provided you get a better strap, and you don't mind oversize watches, then you will love it!
I tried to upload these instructions as images, but no joy, so here is basic text
On Left side Button A (upper), button B (lower)
On right side Button C (Red button), then D and E below
To set digital time/date
Push in button B once
Press B and hold until LED seconds count is flashing
Press B again to see hour flashing
Press red button (C) to set time
Then press B again to see minutes flashing
Press Red button (C) again to set minutes
Then press B again to see year flashing - Use C to set
Then press B again to see month flashing - Use C to set
Then Press B again to see day flashing - Use C to set
Then Press B again to see 12/24hr setting flashing, use C to select as desired
Finally press B to finish
To set alarm
Press button E until alarm time shows (default is 00:00)
Press and hold button E till "AL ON" flashes
Press Button C (Red button) to toggle between OFF/ON
Press Button E again to see hour flashing - use Button C to set
Press Button E again to see minutes flashing - use Button C to set
Press Button E a final time to set
The reason it drops a star for me is the crap strap, the watch itself is weighty and feels very well made, the strap no so well made. It feels like really cheap metal, very light and when and if you have to remove any of the strap segments you'll be worried you'll bend the pins...because you can, and I have. So would I recommend this to anyone, yes I would if you want a cheap watch that's not exactly the same as everyone else. Can you put up with the strap. Yes you can, but I'd put a better one one it as soon as you can find one just to be safe.
Bottom line, Good watch....not so good strap
Of far less quality are the instructions, which were unhelpful, littered with atrocious spelling mistakes which obviously have never darkened the desk of a native English speaking quality control agent, and about as much use for setting the digital time than perhaps a Labrador who has been trained to bark the time in Flemish. After 30 minutes of trying, I eventually managed to stumble on how to do it by pure exhaustive luck, so I am even unable to reproduce the method here for you lot. Sorry about that.
The strap you get with it is utter pants. Mine broke as I took it out of the box, with a pin disappearing under a heavy chest of drawers and never to be seen again and the links themselves are flimsy plastic. The clasp has also never opened properly despite reasoned, then enthusiastic, and finally desperate attempts to do so.
If you want a nice looking watch then by all means get this, but also immediately budget for buying a proper strap as well. And get a Labrador.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Seller refuses to replace ,,, faulty in use ,, fell to bits after 20 seconds on wrist ,,, taking to trading standards socking customer service.Published 3 days ago by Leigh Savage
Great looking watch! Time is easy to see buy you must understand how it shows it first. Tad heavy on the wrist but what you expect from a watch of this standard. Read morePublished 16 days ago by James O Davies
Purchased as a gift for my husband and he love's it. It is perfect if you are looking for a larger watch. The instructions... are a nightmare!! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Amazon Customer
Good product for the price (got it on a lightning deal) and I notice they are selling them in Italy (not on Amazon) at the moment for a MUCH higher price. Read morePublished 1 month ago by Lucia
got this for a friend at work and for the price i thought its gonna be absolutely garbage, god was a wrong all metal big face thing looked better then my £200 tommie hilfigure... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Spencer crafer
Nice watch good value for ur money but instructions not very good and hard to adjust the strapPublished 2 months ago by Pen Name
Did not work correctly once settings put in place, second hand stood still so did Connecticut time.Published 3 months ago by christopher m nisbet