- Paperback: 389 pages
- Publisher: Bloombury; 3rd Revised edition edition (6 Nov. 2014)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1609018966
- ISBN-13: 978-1609018962
- Product Dimensions: 21.6 x 2.4 x 1.1 cm
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 2,498,669 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
- See Complete Table of Contents
Shaping Interior Space Paperback – 6 Nov 2014
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
About the Author
Roberto J. Rengel is a Professor of Interior Design at the University of Wisconsin-Madison in the United States, where he teaches courses on professional practice, commercial design and placemaking. Prior to his academic career, he practiced commercial interior designer for 15 years with Gensler and Associated Space Design in the U.S.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Drafting
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Materials
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Architecture > Techniques & Tools > Structure & Design
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography > Design Studies > Interior Design
- Books > Home & Garden > Interior Design & Decoration > Professional Interior Design