on 13 November 2012
I've bought a few of these books now for my almost 3 year old and she really enjoys working her way through them. She has a great attention span and will quite happily sit for 45 minutes completing the different sections. Only slight issue is that they're quite short books, so they're finished in no time at all.
on 25 August 2013
Got this book along with others in the series for my 3 year old granddaughter. She loves looking through it and completing the tasks with a little help. Got it for my grandson when he was 4 years old and it helped in preparing him for school.
on 14 January 2014
Very interesting, easy and good teaching aid, parent needs to help as well, but my son loved it.Girls will love it even more.
on 15 May 2014
My grandson is two and i found this very easy to help him to learn. He loves sitting and learning with it.
on 11 July 2016
Perfect books for beginners learning
My daughter enjoyed learning with these books and they are fun as well as educational! Value for money and recommend purchasing!
on 24 February 2016
My sons like this book. They like looking a the shapes n colours and it's good to help them learn for nursery. Arrived on time. Would ld recomend
on 1 April 2015
This is a straightforward book and good introduction to the topics. It keeps my two year old's interest
on 18 November 2014
Very pleased with these books, ordered for my grandson. Delivery was unbelievably quick.
on 6 August 2014
Lovely book. Well set out and colourful . Good explanation,great for young children.
on 18 July 2014