The Shape Of Athenian Law (Clarendon Paperbacks) Paperback – 15 Aug 1991
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers who bought this item also bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Todd has achieved a difficult feat, presenting an innovative approach to Athenian Law which manages at the same time to be a useful handbook. (Cambridge Law Journal)
About the Author
S. C. Todd is at University of Keele.
Top customer reviews
Most helpful customer reviews on Amazon.com
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Business, Finance & Law > Law
- Books > History > Ancient History & Civilisation > Greece
- Books > History > Europe > Greece
- Books > History > Social & Cultural > Jewish
- Books > History > World History
- Books > Science & Nature > History & Philosophy > Reference
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy