- Get 2 for £30.00 offered by Amazon.co.uk. Here's how (terms and conditions apply) Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Enjoy £1.00 reward to spend on movies or TV on Amazon Video when you purchase a DVD or Blu-ray offered by Amazon.co.uk. A maximum of 1 reward per customer applies. UK customers only. Offer ends at 23:59 GMT on Wednesday, December 20, 2017 Here's how (terms and conditions apply)
- Note: Blu-ray discs are in a high definition format and need to be played on a Blu-ray player.
Other Sellers on Amazon
The Shallows [2 Disc 4K Ultra HD] [Blu-ray]  [Region Free]
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Special offers and product promotions
Frequently bought together
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
In the taut thriller, when Nancy (Blake Lively) is surfing on a secluded beach, she finds herself on the feeding ground of a great white shark. Though she is stranded only 200 yards from shore, survival proves to be the ultimate test of wills, requiring all of Nancy’s ingenuity, resourcefulness, and fortitude.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Every scene has some kind of tribute to the great Jaws films. For example, even the way some of the filming is done, you can tell they had watched the Jaws films over and over to get the similar filming technique of creating suspense and the thrill of the ride.
One thing that struck me with the film was the ending. It's quite a disappointing ending - doesn't have the same great suspense as the ending of Jaws, but it is up there in terms of filming, and how it alludes all the time to that great 1970s film.
I recommend watching it just to see how many of you can spot the similarities of Jaws and the scenes. I count more than 20 parallels with the Jaws films.
Good escapism as well as you escape on to the beach with the delectable acting from Blake Lively....
Whether it's the best shark film since Jaws is down to interpretation. It's certainly a good contender, although I also like Open Water which is another great shark type film to watch....
Surprisingly decent movie with good visuals and some clever CGI shots.
Its a 2k master converted to blu 4k but looking at it from the beginning it does look like a 4k master blu-ray.
This is also a region free disc.
Sound is pretty good with nice punchy ST then some ominous music later on.
Some extras like 'making of' pieces and deleted scenes.
Looking for a reasonable thrill, i would say this is definitely a worthwhile look.
Would you like to see more reviews about this item?
Most recent customer reviews