Shakespearean Metaphysics (Shakespeare Now!) Paperback – 28 Oct 2008
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
'Whitmore's literary analysis of the plays' dramatic details are generally excellent and his prose... is supple, lucid and often nicely poetic' --English Studies, Vol 91
About the Author
Michael Witmore is Associate Professor of Literary and Cultural Studies at Carnegie Mellon University, USA. His book, Culture of Accidents: Unexpected Knowledges in Early Modern England (Stanford, 2001) was the co-winner of the Perkins Prize for the Study of Narrative Literature in 2003.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Art, Architecture & Photography
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Drama
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > History & Criticism > Literary Studies
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Poetry > Genres
- Books > Poetry, Drama & Criticism > Shakespeare, William
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Philosophy