Customer reviews

Shadowhunter (Nephilim Quest Book 1)
Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:£1.99

Showing 1-10 of 15 reviews(Format: Kindle Edition). See all 17 reviews
on 23 January 2017
Great read if you're a Nephilim fan. I'm a big fan of Cassandra Clare, but contray to what two people have written her, Clare did not invent the idea of Nephilim. It's Biblical; Clare just made it famous.
4 people found this helpful
on 29 July 2018
All the characters are believable, and you soon feel you know them, but realise there's more to come. I loved this book, and recommend to others. Such simple language and so much historical info, you don't realise till after what you've learnt.
on 14 October 2017
Leena is new author on the scene and I must say I like her style. She writes very convincingly, so you can loose yourself in the story and even forget that it is a fiction! :)
on 27 April 2017
I loved this book and couldn't wait to start book 2 and now have to wait for 3
The whole concept is so beautifully researched and totally believable I'm looking for Nephilims everywhere lol
on 5 August 2017
Enjoyed the book infact I got the next chapter as well.
on 8 February 2016
An amazing story, with historical facts and a budding romance. Beautifully written. Couldn't put it down. Eagerly waiting the sequel.
3 people found this helpful
on 3 October 2017
really enjoyed this
on 6 September 2017
This book is unique as are the characters. I would recommend it to anyone who would listen. I couldn't put the my phone down😄
on 12 September 2017
Loved it will read again as so much unit.
on 12 October 2016