Shop now Shop now Shop now See more Shop all Amazon Fashion Cloud Drive Photos Shop now Learn More Learn more Shop now Learn more Shop Fire Shop Kindle Listen with Prime Learn more Shop Men's Shop Women's
Customer Discussions > Shadow of the Colossus (PS2) forum

Shadow of the Colossus is featured alot in the film "Reign Over Me" which stars Adam Sandler.

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: 12 May 2010 09:48:26 BDT
Last edited by the author on 12 May 2010 09:56:32 BDT
Dragonlord says:
I just thought that people who are big fans of the game Shadow of the Colossus like myself would be interested in seeing this film which is very good too.
Here is the product link for Reign Over Me [DVD] [2007]

Also this is what I thought of the film which is as follows:

This is the best film I've seen about two men helping eachother when in a bad point in their lives, since the great film "The Shawshank Redemption". I've always found Adam Sandler to be funny but in this film he really shows he can be a very good serious actor too. Don Cheadle is very good as well. This film will make you laugh and cry at the same time which is very touching. The person Adam Sander plays is always playing my personal favourite PS2 game of all time. If you want to know which PS2 game it is then watch the film to find out or look at my other reviews! Liz Tyler ( the daughter of Aerosmith lead singer Steve Tyler ) and, Donald Sutherland have small roles and also give very good performances. The sound track to Reign Over Me is most excellent and includes The Who song of the same name. All in all this is a great original story with fantastic acting and, it was a real nice surprise for me.

Posted on 12 May 2010 09:50:20 BDT
[Deleted by the author on 12 May 2010 09:51:52 BDT]

In reply to an earlier post on 16 May 2010 10:59:05 BDT
Hi Dragonlord thanks for that cool information babes because I love both the film and the game very much.

Posted on 17 May 2010 22:47:23 BDT
Dragonlord says:
Your most welcome.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  2
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  12 May 2010
Latest post:  17 May 2010

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

This discussion is about