on 15 June 2017
Although this book appears to have been written for teens, which I am not, it is a really good read. I am currently on book 6 of the series and have found each one hard to put down and can't wait for next volume. Different kind of vamp stories.
on 6 September 2017
I highly recommend this series. It's captured me from the beginning, which only a good book can do. It's action packed and just makes you want to keep reading. So enough said.....on to book 4!!
on 10 May 2017
I liked the book lots of different things were going on and keep me on my toes next one please
on 13 August 2017
Great read again. Just purchased number 4. Really looking forward to reading it!!
on 28 March 2014
The characters continue to develop from strength to strength and the plot lines intertwine with some very unexpected developments. I am completely hooked on this series which is both well written and well thought out - as I said in my brief review of book 2 - on to the next one, hardly time to stop and write a review!
on 21 July 2017
Great for reading on holiday when you don't want anything too intense. The series has all the hallmarks of the next TWIGHLIGHT saga.
on 7 April 2017
Great read, loved it and couldn't put it down.
on 25 April 2017
Keeps you interested with every twist and turn. Love this series.. Can't wait to read the next book in the series
on 19 October 2014
Loved the first book, the second was good, this one is a bit slow. I will read the next one because I want to see what happens to Sofia and Derek... the storyline is good just needs a bit more action.
on 9 June 2017
I have read this book and enjoyed it it was a good read