- Looking for accessories or spare parts for your pushchair or stroller? Check out our selection of pushchair accessories & spare parts eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Accessories Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Looking for a new pushchair for your little one? Check out our selection of pushchairs and strollers eligible for Free UK Delivery in the Pushchairs & Prams Store. Browse now. Free delivery details and conditions.
- Need help choosing a pushchair? Read our Pushchair Buying Guide to understand the different models available and which features will suit your needs.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE UK delivery
+ £2.99 UK delivery
Shade-a-Babe Buggy Sunshade Black/Black Trim
|Price:||£27.94 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£2.06 (7%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- 3 layer protection system - shields your baby from the sun, glare, wind & insects
- UPF 50+ sun visor - blocks up to 99% UV rays offering maximum protection available. Use on its own or with the lower mesh
- UPF 10 glare shield - beneath the sun visor to protect delicate face & eyes when the visor is pulled back, blocks up to 90% of UV rays
- UPF 3 lower mesh - protection from glare, insects & wind, plus filters UV rays at the lower half of the pushchair
- Great visibility - baby can see out & you can see in clearly
Baby Wish List
New baby on the way? Let us take the confusion out of what to buy with prepared lists and editor's picks. Click here to find out more.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special Offers and Product Promotions
The sun can be extremely harsh, and we are all well aware of its damaging effects, particularly on young sensitive skin. Daily walks in the pram can be uncomfortably hot for little ones in the full glare of the sun - particularly as most modern prams didn't have the reversible handles of old. Pinning a muslin or towel to the pram hood shows real ingenuity but does not make the experience very interesting for the babies.There just didn't seem to be any specific shade products for prams on the market. It was this first eye-opneing conversation that led us to the formation of Outlook. The objective was to provide a solution to the sun’s galre while helping to shield babies from potentially harmful UV rays, whilst still providing the infants and toddlers with a good view of the world
The Outlook shade-a-babe combine's fun, fashion & style with UV and glare protection for your child. Shade-a-babe's flexible 3-layered design offers all-round sun protection without the need to constantly readjust the shade.
The shade helps block harmful UV Rays - UPF50+ sun visor - the highest UPF (Ultraviolet Protection Factor) fabric rating available.
It shields delicate eyes - UPF10 glare shield. A double mesh layer beneath the visor helps protect from sun and glare when visor pulled back.
It protects from insects and wind - UPF3 lower mesh protects from insects and wind and filters UV rays entering through lower half of the pushchair, whilst still offering good vision and ventilation
The central section unzips for easy access to child.
ITs a universal fit -Fits 3 & 4 wheel prams and strollers and comes in both a single and a double version.
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
The only problem is that it can get very hot in the pushchair with this cover on. It keeps the sun off the baby but, being black, absorbs a lot of heat and unless you have a brisk breeze to blow through it, it heats up inside really fast. I bought a remote thermometer where the sensor is on the end of a long wire so i could pop the sensor inside and have the screen outside to keep an eye on how warm it was in the pushchair - just make sure the cable is out of reach!
This product (+ sun cream) met our expectations! Baby was happy to sleep in the buggy even in a full sun.
Now our toddler is 18months and we’re still using this Sunshade Trim – this time as a protection from strong winter winds which we’re getting very often here in Ireland. And it fits even on our bigger Obaby three wheeler.
All in all money were well invested.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Fits the Baby Jogger City Mini GT; 3 sets of elastic hooked straps make fixing it very flexible as you can even just wrap then right around the body of the buggy.Published 4 months ago by Neurolark
This has been brilliant as the sun was upsetting my granddaughter when we went for a walk with the buggy. It also worked well abroad. Read morePublished 11 months ago by Linda Cooke
Excellent; use very often with the front unzipped for side protection from sun. Used on holiday in Italy also.Published 12 months ago by Claire Saunders