Shabby Chic Style Very Ornate Black Photo Frame for 10"x8" (254x203mm) Pictures
|Price:||£20.99 & FREE Delivery in the UK. Details|
|You Save:||£4.00 (16%)|
Fulfilment by Amazon (FBA) is a service Amazon offers sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's warehouses, and Amazon directly does the picking, packing, shipping and customer service on these items. Something Amazon hopes you'll especially enjoy: FBA items are eligible for and for Amazon Prime just as if they were Amazon items.
If you're a seller, you can increase your sales significantly by using Fulfilment by Amazon. We invite you to learn more about this programme .
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- A Range of Vintage Shabby Chic Style resin plastic photoframes in 4 sizes and four colours
- Sold separately or in money-saving multipacks. Each frame comes bubblewrapped and boxed.
- Frames all have a velour strut back and are suitable for free-standing or wall hanging in either orientation.
- Very popular for multi frame wall arrangements and as table sets for weddings and other celebrations
- Available in Antique Gold, Antique Silver, Matt Black and Matt White finishes.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
High quality shabby chic frame from Sixtrees. Finiahed to a high standard matt black highly decorated shabby chic frame Will take up to an 8" x 10" photograph
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
They loved it and it now frames one of their wedding photographs. Congratulations all round.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Absolutely love this frame! No complaints. Chunky, ornate, beautiful quality. I keep walking past it on my shelf going "God it's gorgeous" to myself. Read morePublished 1 month ago by MissKittin
Such a lovely photo frame, it is very heavy and chunky. Definitely worth the money.Published 1 month ago by Emily Chu