on 23 August 2013
Sturdy and natural looking frames that make a very nice triptych. We've purchased several in the past, of different dimensions and with up to 5 frames. Easy to hang up, very good quality. See our other reviewed shabby chic frames.
on 31 October 2015
Beautiful rustic quality. The wood looks untreated and naturally beautiful. Works well in country decors. I put pictures of my three children in the frames, and it is lovely on our kitchen wall. Perfect if you don't have a lot of wallspace. The picture doesn't hang completely flat to the wall though as the rope fixtures connecting the frames pushes them a centimeter away from the wall. Cost one star in the rating. Otherwise, happy with my purchase.
on 8 January 2012
Value for money, bought for 2 for presents and was received well. will be buying some for myself. would reccommend
on 28 June 2012
These frames are very nice. I bought them because I had three pictures of family members and I wanted to have the all in one place, linked to one another so to say. So this hanging frame was ideal. The style is also cool. It kind of brings up nostalgic feelings. Which only adds to the sentimental value and nostalgia that emanates from the photos themselves.
I will attempt to make similar ones myself - maybe round ones!
on 18 November 2012
Very smart, stylish and looks fantastic. Would recommend it for any household, considering buying other styles of this frame for the house
on 11 December 2013
This frame is a cold look wood held together with rope. Rustic I suppose and not to everyone's decor. I'm not sure the frames were exactly 6x4 as I had to trim the pics slightly to fit them in.
on 2 January 2015
The frames came well-wrapped to protect from any damage in transit. The design is what I was after, which is rustic and suitable for a room with country-decor. Only one slight negative which is some of the wood is slightly splinter-prone, so just be careful with handling! For me, though, this gives it a home-made sort of look which suits my purposes even more!
on 19 May 2013
We originally bought a set of these from a shop in Devon, along with others in the range, well we were so impressed with the look we searched Amazon for these, Identical in every way to the original set we bought.
on 8 March 2015
Got one of these for Christmas from my kids. Absolutely loved it so I bought another one to go on opposite wall. Great value. The seller contacted me advising delivery (which is a first)! Received it the next day! Perfect. Thank you! :)
on 23 November 2013
I ordered portrait but received landscape! The frames are adequate though just annoying when you don't receive the correct product.

See one answered question