Sexually Transmitted Infections (The Facts Series) Paperback – 1 Mar 2011
|New from||Used from|
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Review from previous edition It offers patients a refreshingly balanced outlook on the nature, diagnosis and management of infections, especially when compared with much information available on the Internet. I am sure it would be equally useful to non-specialists who may not always grasp some of the subtleties and uncertainties that exist in the management of sexually transmitted infections and related conditions. (International Journal of STD & AIDS)
About the Author
David Barlow read medicine at Trinity College, Oxford, and St Thomas's Hospital Medical School. Following training in acute and general medicine, he focused on genitourinary medicine (venereology) and is currently the Senior Physician in this specialty at St Thomas' and Guy's Hospitals. Julie Fox is Consultant Physician at the Department of Genitourinary Medicine, Guys and St. Thomas Foundation Trust, London, UK.
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Health Issues > Popular Medicine
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Medical & Healthcare Practitioners > Internal Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Science & Nature > Medicine > Diseases & Disorders > Infectious & Contagious Diseases
- Books > Scientific, Technical & Medical > Medicine & Nursing > Medical Sciences A-Z > Diseases & Disorders