Sexualities (Personal Lives and Social Policy Series) Paperback – 1 Apr 2004
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Enter your mobile number below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
Getting the download link through email is temporarily not available. Please check back later.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
"This invaluable book explores the normative framework which strives to police the personal, whilst showing the vital ways in which the transformation of the intimate sphere reflect back on the making of social policy. Highly recommended." Jeffrey Weeks, Professor of Sociology and Executive Dean of Arts and Human Sciences, London South Bank University
About the Author
Dr Jean Carabine is Lecturer in Social Policy at The Open University. She is editor of the journal, Critical Social Policy, and has written extensively on the intersection between discourses of sexuality and social policy.
Look for similar items by category
- Books > Gay & Lesbian > Political & Social Issues
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Psychology & Psychiatry > Specific Topics > Sexual Behaviour
- Books > Health, Family & Lifestyle > Sex
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Government & Politics
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Psychology Textbooks
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Gender Studies
- Books > Society, Politics & Philosophy > Social Sciences > Sociology