- Product Dimensions: 20.3 x 1.3 x 25.4 cm ; 540 g
- Boxed-product Weight: 540 g
- Item model number: KP-35184
- ASIN: 144023518X
- Date first available at Amazon.co.uk: 1 Jan. 2013
- Average Customer Review: 19 customer reviews
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 42,998 in Kitchen & Home (See Top 100 in Kitchen & Home)
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ £2.80 UK delivery
+ £4.59 UK delivery
Sew Classic Clothes for Girls: 20 Girls' Dresses, Outfits and Accessories from the Cottage Mama
|Price:||£14.16 & FREE Delivery in the UK on orders over £20. Details|
|You Save:||£5.83 (29%)|
- Krause -sew classic clothes for girls
- Delight in the details of these girlish garment patterns
- Designed to be easy to use
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Special clothes for special girls!
Delight in the details of these 20+ girlish garment patterns from Lindsay Wilkes, creator of The Cottage Mama patterns and blog. Featuring a classic, vintage-inspired aesthetic, you'll love stitching up an entire girl's wardrobe that's more than just dresses. Mix and match pieces to discover new looks, make complete outfits, and create a year's worth of customized, personal garments for your own little gal.
Inside you'll find:
- Step-by-step instructions to make more than 20 garments and accessories.
- Materials requirements, cutting instructions, and patterns for sizes 12 months to 10 years.
- Patterns for coats, dresses, knickers, frocks, tops, and more.
- A "Getting Started" section to help you choose and pair fabrics, select tools, and brush up on garment-sewing techniques.
- A CD containing print-at-home patterns and cutting layout diagrams.
- Adobe Acrobat Reader to view PDF documents
- CD-ROM drive
- Free hard-disk space to save files
What do customers buy after viewing this item?
Top Customer Reviews
Having the CD patterns is very helpful and they print out very well on the computer here. A lovely addition to the library of sewing fans.
Link to the one I made is here:
go on take a look you won't be disappointed :)
also makes a FAB gift to other sewers!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
excellent book. lots of patterns ad suggestion with internet access to asvice and supportPublished 14 months ago by Amazon Customer
This book is well written and full of beautifully designed patterns.Published 18 months ago by Patricia Johnston
Lovely book, great patterns and will be in use for many years to come.Published 21 months ago by AnnieB