Sevylor Inflatable Boat Supercaravelle XR116GTX-7, 4 man Dinghy, Inflatable Pool Beach Toy, 322 x 132 cm, built in Motor Mount Fittings for Electric Motor
|You Save:||£5.70 (4%)|
- The large and sturdy inflatable dinghy is designed to hold four adults, ideal for the pool or beach; two inflatable, removable seats
- Blow up boat with Boston valves for easy inflation and fast deflation; elastic oar locks; all around grab line; four safety air chambers
- The inflatable boat has a built in motor mount fitting for electric or petrol outboard motors (up to 3 HP or 2.3 kW - sold separately)
- Construction rubber dinghy: One main chamber, one safety chamber, two floor chambers, two lateral side chambers; durable and strong PVC outershell; pressure gauge for accurate inflation
- The inflated boat measures: 322 x 132 cm, weight: 15 kg, maximum capacity: 350 kg, four oar locks for paddles
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
This product is subject to specific safety warnings
Sevylor Super Caravelle XR116GTX-7 Inflatable Boat
The inflatable dinghy super caravelle XR116GTX-7 is ideal for a great day on the water - whether on the beach, lake or river. The super caravelle series design is based on safety and reliability. The blow up boat is ideal for four adults. Suitable for having fun at the beach, lake or pool with the entire family.
Easy to inflate and deflate thanks to the Boston valves. The two-way valves allow you to control the air entering and leaving the air bladder. To inflate, unscrew the top cap and insert the pump. An air security flap will prevent air leakage once the pump is removed. To deflate, simply unscrew the entire valve. The integrated sevytest pressure system makes it easy to check the boat is correctly inflated.
The super caravelle is made from robust PVC that easily stands up to the exertions of life on the water. A durable floor with a reliable I-beam construction offers peace of mind and the boat’s walls feature an inner safety chamber plus an outer main chamber. The boat is enhanced with moulded oar holders, carry handles and an all-around grab line for extra safety.
- Capacity: Four adults
- Maximum capacity: 350 kg
- Weight: 15 kg
- Size inflated: 322 x 132 cm
- Inflated in under 10 minutes
- Sturdy PVC hull
- Six independent chambers for extra safety
- Boston valve for easy inflation/deflation
- Sevytest to measure pressure while inflating
- Five handles for easy carrying
- Four oar holders
- Two inflatable, removable seats
- Built in motor mount fitting for electric or petrol outboard motors (up to 3 HP or 2.3 kW)
Coleman - The Outdoor Company
At Coleman, first and foremost passion is the outdoors and as a result, their inspiration is driven by the diversity of what the outdoors has to offer. Globally, Coleman are committed to encouraging more people to go outside; it’s the ethos behind our day-to-day thinking.
Coleman combine high quality materials, experience and a quest to offer products that focus on your comfort, convenience and performance, wherever your adventure takes you.
A brand you can trust, it’s a trust that’s been earned over the last 100 years and it’s a virtue that has stayed with Coleman through generations thanks to commitment to delivering the high quality products.See all Product description
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It says in the product description that only gtx"K" versions come with paddles/oars - however this boat size doesn't even have a "K" version.
Anyway.. hope the oars arrive soon so I can get onto that canal out here :)