Other Sellers on Amazon
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
+ FREE delivery
2 year Breakdown & Accidental Damage Coverfrom London General Insurance Company Limited
- 2yr accidental damage cover (from purchase) and 1yr breakdown cover (starting 12 months from purchase).
- E-mail delivery of policy documents; by post on request. Cancel any time; full refund within 45 days, proportional thereafter.
- If your product cannot be repaired, you choose between a replacement or an Amazon Gift Card to the value of a replacement.
- Only covers products purchased on the same day from amazon.co.uk.
- Read the Insurance Product Information Document, other important information and policy terms and conditions before purchase by following the link(s) below and check the policy meets your needs.
Severin JG 3516 Yoghurt Maker with 7 Glass Jars
- Choose from over 13,000 locations across the UK
- Prime members get unlimited deliveries at no additional cost
- Find your preferred location and add it to your address book
- Dispatch to this address when you check out
- on/off switch with pilot light
- transparent lid
- with memory dial
- Easy to use
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Compare with similar items
AmazonBasics 3-Shelf Shelving Unit, up to 115 kg per shelf, Black
AmazonBasics Yoghurt Maker with Timer and 7 Jars
Severin JG 3519 Yoghurt Maker with 14 Glass Jars
Lakeland 7-Cup Electric Yoghurt Maker - White
Duronic Electric Yoghurt Maker YM2 Yogurt Machine - Digital Display 8 Ceramic Pot - Perfect for Making Fresh Healthy Natural Yoghurt at Home
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||Amazon.co.uk||MMP Living||Lakeland||DURONIC|
|Item Dimensions||23.6 x 23.4 x 12.4 cm||35.56 x 76.2 x 60.96 cm||24 x 24 x 15.8 cm||22.7 x 11.2 x 23.3 cm||28 x 24.8 x 15.8 cm||10 x 10 x 10 cm|
|Wattage||13 watts||—||—||13 watts||—||20 watts|
Make delicious yoghurt in your own home with the SEVERIN Yoghurt maker. Preparation is simple: just combine milk with a yoghurt starter culture (available from supermarkets and health food stores), pour into the glass pots, place into the yoghurt maker and switch on. The mixture is gently heated to the perfect temperature to create beautifully creamy yoghurt. The yoghurt will set after 6-12 hours (depending on milk used and desired thickness). The appliance has a handy indicator to remind you how many hours have elapsed.
When ready, chill in the fridge then add your choice of fruits, nuts or jams and enjoy. You can also use Soya or UHT milk. Don’t pay over the odds for shop-bought yoghurt, invest in this handy appliance and prepare delicious yoghurt exactly to your taste. Designed in Germany, this SEVERIN product is guaranteed with a 2 year warranty.
1x Yoghurt Maker 7x Glass jars with lids User Instructions
Customers who bought this item also bought
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I don't get any colour dropping into yogurt as the lids are food grade.
I add fruit, honey etc in a cereal bowl, not into the jars as there isn't much room for stirring.
One reviewer suggests putting ASPARTAME in to sweeten it, why????? The idea of making your own yogurt is to get away from nasty poisonous additives. The mind boggles!!!
One litre of milk makes all 7 pots with enough room for a topping
Advice... Buy extra pots if you wish to have a constant supply 😁
Jars are difficult to wash, due to depressions at bottom and curves and groves at rim. They leak if you shake wash..
but my children like the mild yogurt and now help themselves regularly from the fridge. A healthy snack at a fraction of the cost.